Southern Tanzania – 6 Day 5 Nights safari combines the Selous Game Reserve fame as the biggest game reserve in Africa, also include the Udzungwa Mountains National Park; a paradise for ecologists and trekkers
=After breakfast you travel through the northern section of the Selous Game Reserve viewing game on route including a stop off for lunch bye then continue on drive towards the Udzungwa Mountain as the evening set in you will be entering the hotel for overstayNational Park
Overnight stay at UdzungwaHotel.
overnight stay at Mikumi Hotel>
There is varieties of bird species as well as well as large numbers of other animals, among them Elephant, Giraffes, Buffalo, Hippo, zebra, wildebeest, hartebeest and impala. Lions, Leopard and wild dog. in lucky day Python can be seeing.Picnic lunch will be served at the park bye then drive back to Dar Esalam for overnight stay or transfer to Julius Nyerere International Airport and fly back home.
– Full board accommodation while on safari
– Transport based on a 4WD Safari vehicle fitted with pop up roof for game viewing
– Allowances and park fees for Driver/Guide and vehicle
– Government taxes
– Entry Visa
– Tips to porters and drivers
– Hotel accommodation in Dar es Salaam, which can be arranged on request.