WHEN TO GO.
January Through December.
Upon your arrival to Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be met by our airport representative and transferred to your city hotel for your itinerary briefing. A refreshing overnight stay, before embarking on your adventure.
Departure starts in the morning after an early breakfast heading to the inspiring Lake Manyara National Park. It’s countless attractions from the Great Rift Valley to the lake. A diversity of bird species includes Flamingos, the African Fish Eagle, Pied Kingfisher, Gloss Ibis, the African Jacana and many others.
Apart from the amazing settings, the park is also famed for its tree climbing lions and troops of baboons. Lunch will be served at the park, thereafter we will continue exploring the pristine natural wonders of Lake Manyara before returning back to Arusha.
-You will be transferred to Kilimanjaro International Airport to fly out of the country or Arusha Domestic Airport and fly to Zanzibar or join another wildlife safari if extended excursions are selected.
- PRICE FROM: $343pps
- Picnic lunch
- Government Taxes
- Mineral water while on a trip
- National Park fees per itinerary
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Accommodations the night upon your arrival in Arusha and the night after a trip in bed and breakfast (bb)
- Transfers listed above upon your arrival and departure from Kilimanjaro International Airport or Arusha domestic airport
- 4WD Land-Cruiser equipped with popup roofed, radio wave, window seats, seat belts, cool-box and multiple outlets for recharging battery and device
- All Personal Items (Example toiletries, cameras)
- Excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary