WHEN TO GO.
January Through December.
Upon your arrival to Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be met by our airport representative and transferred to your city hotel for your itinerary briefing. A refreshing overnight stay, before embarking on your adventure.
Tarangire National Park
Distance Approx: 118km – 2hrs drive
Departure is after breakfast then we will head to Tarangire National Park for game viewing. This wilderness has a hydrological regime that ensures year around water. Famous for its river valley, wetlands, rolling hills, rocky outcrops, acacia woodlands and numerous baobab trees. Grab your camera for amazing photo ops. In dry season Tarangire’s wilderness displays a diverse number of wild animals. Amazing creatures such as the impala, fringe-eared Oryx, wildebeest, zebra, eland, hartebeest, buffalo, giraffe and elephants. As well as lions, leopards and cheetahs.
Picnic Lunch will be served at Tarangire National Park. Thereafter you will continue with an outstanding game drive. Fascinating wildlife and abundant plant life are supported in Tarangire. By late afternoon we will drive back to your hotel in Arusha.
- PRICE FROM: $343pps
- Picnic lunch
- Government Taxes
- Mineral water while on a trip
- National Park fees per itinerary
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Accommodation upon your arrival in Arusha and a night after a trip in bed and breakfast (bb)
- Transfers listed above upon your arrival and departure from Kilimanjaro International Airport or Arusha domestic airport
- 4WD Land-Cruiser equipped with popup roofed, radio wave, window seats, seat belts, cool-box and multiple outlets for recharging battery and device
- All Personal Items (Example toiletries, cameras)
- Excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary